Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Nothing is better than a Teddy Bear.

Hi...I'm Laura...but u already knew that.
I'm in bed on my computer listening to Katy Perry and surfing the web til my eyes shut.
I look over and what do I see?
The best Teddy Bear I could ask for.
I asked Travis what his favorite animal was.
His answer?
"A Bear"
Out of curiosity I asked why.
His answer?
"While dating u told me I was your big teddy bear and now I love bears"
I couldn't ask for a better husband.
He keeps me warm at night and snuggles better than any stuffed animal.

Sweet Dreams Baby.

2 comments:

  1. what is that hideous creature that you're kissing? bahahaha jk actually it is a bad quality picture and you didn't get a picture of his good side. bam bam peanut butter and jam. haha lol sorry Treva I just got on a random tangent. bye!

    ReplyDelete