Sunday, July 22, 2012

A Dark Knight....falls.



We went and saw "The Dark Knight Rises" this weekend and I am sad to say there was a police officer posted at the entrance of the theatre. After Friday's incident with the shooting in Colorado I hate to see how fear can run through this country so rapidly. Every theatre in this country has a police officer posted in fear of a "copy cat" to the incident that occured with this man who went absolutely mental. One act of pure hate can cause a fear of something so innocent as seeing a movie and getting away from the world for a few hours. Every time I heard a gun go off or explosion in the movie all I could think about was....what if? I can't believe the pain and suffering those families are going through in Colorado. One man's act can scar a family for life. The movie was great and the ending took me away but what if this was a man at a grocery store....would we fear shopping for food next?

No comments:

Post a Comment